What can I Study at Boss University?
If you’ve never studied coaching before, this option is for you.
– You’ll learn about the art and science of life coaching.
– You’ll develop your voice and signature style as a coach.
– You’ll learn how to describe your work and market your services.
– You’ll complete “practice hours” with actual clients, building confidence in your skills.
– By graduation day, you’ll be ready to officially open the doors to your new coaching practice. As part of the BOSS UNIVERSITY experience, we provide a photographer to do your professional headshots, and a tech assistant to set up a basic website for you. You’ll have everything you need to announce your coaching practice and start accepting client bookings. No stalling. Away you go!
If you’re already a professional coach, this option is for you.
– You’ll learn how to create an even deeper impact on people’s lives, helping your clients to achieve extraordinary results.
– You’ll learn how to “troubleshoot” and work successfully with clients who are dealing with unusual, difficult, and highly sensitive issues.
– You’ll learn how to develop new revenue streams for your coaching practice, including leading online classes and group coaching programs, facilitating live events, partnering with brands that you love, and ongoing retainer / contract-based work.
– You’ll learn how to produce a podcast, lead a webinar, and do Facebook Live videos. We’ll show you several ways to share your message and market your services online. We’ll show you that none of this stuff is as complicated as you might think—but just in case you need some extra help, we pair you with a virtual assistant who can hold your hand and answer your techie questions.
– You’ll learn how to share your personal stories in a powerful way—in blog posts, onstage, everywhere you go. (No, you’re not boring. Yes, you’ve got important stories to tell. Yes, your story could change someone’s life, or help someone feel less alone.) We’ll show you how to captivate your audience and carry your message into people’s hearts.
– You’ll bring your coaching practice to an entirely new level. More confidence in your skills. More impact on your clients’ lives. More income flowing into your bank account. Win-win for everyone.
Enrolling at BOSS UNIVERSITY is $10,000 USD. You can pay in one installment, if you want, or you can make multiple payments over the course of 3-6 months.
Who’s Running Boss University?
BU is the brainchild of Susan Hyatt and Laura Wagner, two women who are highly respected in the coaching industry. (And… who happen to be best friends.)
They’re self-made entrepreneurs. They’re moms. They’re intimately familiar with the challenges of balancing your “work” and your “legacy” and “everything else.” They live and breathe coaching—it’s their #1 passion. Here’s more…
SUSAN HYATT is a master certified life and business coach, a published author, and the creator of several trademarked products and coaching programs, including the BARE™ process and the BARE™ deck. She’s also a sought-after public speaker and media commentator who has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Woman’s World, as well as local and national TV. She’s a fervent supporter of women’s rights, and she’s deeply passionate about helping women start their own businesses and take ownership of their finances. Susan’s motto: “Being passive gets you nowhere. If you want to change your life, or shake up the status quo, you’ve got to be willing to make a scene.
LAURA WAGNER is a master life coach, licensed marriage and family therapist and certified group fitness instructor. She holds two master’s degrees in counseling and psychotherapy and earned her coaching certification at The Life Coach School, founded by master coach, Brooke Castillo. Laura teaches women how the power of movement and love for their bodies can revolutionize their lives. She believes that if a woman wants to change and be moved to create an “extraordinary ordinary” life, she must connect with and move the body that has supported her since the day she was born. Laura is a contributor to national and international women’s magazines, and is a sought-after expert on body image, health and wellness, and overall bodacious living for local media outlets. Laura’s motto: “Move and be moved by your life. No one else has that power but you. Stop shrinking to fit. Be bold — take up space and turn up the bass.”
Why Choose Boss University?
There are several coach training programs out there. Many of them are excellent. So why choose BOSS UNIVERSITY
We believe that people learn faster—and think more imaginatively and creatively—when they’re in a beautiful environment. “Education” and “pleasure” can, and should, co-exist.
At BOSS UNIVERSITY, we make sure you feel like you’re flying “first class,” the whole way. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll know, “This isn’t like any other school I’ve seen before.”
We’re creating the “new female economy”—women earning serious money, women running businesses according to their own rules, women occupying leadership roles, women disrupting old systems, and shattering glass ceilings.
Our highest hope is that BOSS UNIVERSITY graduates will become successful coaches—and also lifelong activists, philanthropists, and changemakers. We want BU grads to march, rally, raise millions for progressive causes, share their stories onstage, write essays and books, mentor young women and invest in their projects, maybe even run for office, and tilt history in a new direction.